Facing Assault Charges?
If you’ve been charged with assault, you need a criminal defense attorney who is dedicated to resolving your case quickly and efficiently. At Olson Law LLC, we use our experience and knowledge to negotiate the best resolution available for you in cases that involve:
- Violation of an order for protection
- Violation of a domestic abuse no-contact order
- Fifth-degree assault
- Fourth-degree assault
- Third-degree assault
- Second-degree assault
- First-degree assault
- Domestic assault
- Domestic assault with intent to cause fear of harm
- Domestic assault with intent to cause harm
- Domestic assault causing bodily harm
- Domestic assault causing great bodily harm
A Criminal Defense Attorney With Experience
These are often difficult cases with conflicting statements and alleged facts. Our experienced attorneys can help you understand your options throughout criminal proceedings and work to develop a strong defense.
Contact Us Today
Call for a free, confidential consultation today: 763-515-8013. Expect a response within 24 hours or less. If you cannot travel to our office, we can come to you. We also offer flexible payment plans.